Car-spotting thread

rick81721

Lothar
@rick81721 ordering one for his garage RIGHT NOW!, @Carson too!

Unfortunately it wouldn't fit in our FL garage. It is 3 car but there are two cars (one big SUV) plus all my bikes and crap take up the 3rd car space. This will be a bigger problem when we sell the nj townhouse. Wifey has tons of bins to go south and there is no basement or attic. Gonna have to build some over the cars storage in the garage.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

mwlikesbikes

Was looking like a storm last night, plus driving my car when it's 100 degrees... Ehh...not my favorite. I see the faux boss was there again.
Dude probably thinks it’s a ‘70 too which would explain the hockey stick stripe as opposed to the proper C stripe.

iman29

Catching up a little.

2 weeks ago this finally arrived. 2023 model so it was worth the wait and I only had to pay $2500 over MSRP and they gave me a 31K credit towards new lease for the 2019 lease I turned in that only had 22900 miles on it. 🤦🏻‍♂️ That gave me about 9K after the payoff so it was worth it to not hassle buying out the old one and hoping I can find someone to sell it to.

Basically the same as the 2019 but quieter and nicer wheels. Some updates like all LED fog lights and mostly cosmetic changes. Impossible to pick the preferred color since dealers only get allocated vehicles. The color is meh (pacific pewter metallic) but the interior is a nice mocha leather and she liked it so that’s all that mattered.

And don’t laugh it’s a minivan. If I could ever take you for a ride you would be surprised how the 280hp gets this thing moving in a hurry. Shifter paddles are also fun. Probably why she hasn’t let me drive it yet 🤪

B811B163-5FEA-4356-B685-41CEEDAA4686.jpeg4EF17471-081A-457E-9ADA-B5051EDC06FF.jpegF0E5C73A-745A-4457-A086-4586FE397E27.jpeg

Top Bottom