Car-spotting thread

rick81721

Lothar
03 Carrara for sale. Interior got a little wet. Front bumper wasn't too bad until the wrecker caught the post and ripped it off.

Today's life lesson for that poor guy - always use emergency brake and keep the car in gear when parked. Also don't park heading downhill with either. 3ft either direction, the guide rail post would have maybe prevented it from making it to the water.

View attachment 163249

View attachment 163250

View attachment 163251

View attachment 163252

You guys see this in Germany? @Carson surely shed a tear...

iman29

03 Carrara for sale. Interior got a little wet. Front bumper wasn't too bad until the wrecker caught the post and ripped it off.

Today's life lesson for that poor guy - always use emergency brake and keep the car in gear when parked. Also don't park heading downhill with either. 3ft either direction, the guide rail post would have maybe prevented it from making it to the water.

View attachment 163249

View attachment 163250

View attachment 163251

View attachment 163252

Also should have had the wheel turned all the way left or right depending which way could help slow down the car the best but it looks like it rolled out of that driveway !

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Also should have had the wheel turned all the way left or right depending which way could help slow down the car the best but it looks like it rolled out of that driveway !

insurance scam.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
^^ Lifie is hard, it's harder if you're _______

Interesting rear window treatment. Could you see it without the brake light ?
@jimvreeland

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
driving greenpond at 7am today... Windows down listening to that big block.... I wish it had more than 4 gears tho.... I do love how on an old car... God you can hear everything... Very visceral experience

The bike does fit in the back seat... Kinda 😊
20210724_203207.jpg

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Right out of the fast and furious movie ?

Guess this is a factory option those front rotors are YUGE. Not sure what GP 1390 is but I guess it looks like a nice go kart 🤷🏻‍♂️

Then the MB pulled in when I was leaving.

View attachment 163291View attachment 163292View attachment 163293View attachment 163294
That's an actual car. Cooper Works GP, 300ish HP. But wow, they could have just have done the performance mods and left the regular S body. That thing is sinful.

Top Bottom