Car-spotting thread

iman29

iman29

Had to take the youngest for his 2nd Covid shot so I got to drive the wife’s Vanbourghini since my car was blocked in.

Heard the Golf VR6 come gurgling past me and up to the light. Looks stock but could hear it has some kind of extra work done to it besides just the exhaust noise. Also some Weird looking suspension setup unless it was just broken.

If I didn’t have the boy with me I was tempted to throw the van in manual sport mode and see how it did.

A15C225A-C65E-4EF9-B4B2-9252204A00D3.jpeg

Johnny Utah

Ya I was going to say....is this something new as an extra?

My friend has a wrangler with a 4BT, god that noise it makes is wild.
The 4bt’s are pretty sweet. The new 2.8 comes in a crate and can start in the crate if you add fuel, they are pretty cool. About 300lbs lighter than the 4bt too. One day.

Just finished rewiring the TJ with a new stand alone Holley Harness for the LS.

D7162E39-9D5A-4AE1-8286-DBDF2E47307B.jpeg2DE77FF4-CF10-4577-B377-00B1875A43AA.jpeg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
4bt is very cool too - all mechanical and way more reliable than the 2.8!
My friends jeep with the 4bt...I mean its cool and all....but ill just say that it made driving my 67 mustang with open headers seem "quiet and refined" :) Not sure if he even has a muffler tho.

don

Stock 258 i6. I would really like to put the Cummins 2.8 in it.

I'm doing an R2.8 into my 110 so if you have any questions on it or want to test drive when it's done let me know (hoping to start mocking it in next week).

PS. Interco!!! I run 35" SSR's myself

Top Bottom