Cannondale Super X, 56cm

walter

Fourth Party
Ive come to the conclusion that carbon bikes arent for me, and I need an actual mountain bike to ride the way I enjoy. Selling my Cannondale SuperX, size 56.

http://www.cannondale.com/2012/bikes/road/cyclocross/superx/2012-super-x-4-rival-21559

Bike is all stock, looks the same as the pic, except for orange bar tape. This bike is friggin awesome to ride, but like I said, I need an actual mountain bike. Never raced, but its a pure breed full carbon cyclocross race bike, I have used it for my one and only do everything bike. I got this bike new this past June for a screamin deal, so I will pass the deal along. Asking $1500 USD. The bike is in mint condition. It has a Cateye computer on it, which is very tempermental, it may just need a new sensor. If you want it, its included, if not I'll take it off.

Will also entertain trades for 19 or 20 in mountain bikes in similar condition/value. Willing to deliver/meet for delivery. If you want actual pics, PM me yer # and I can text you whatever you want to see.

Going to be posted on other sites for a few more bucks so take advantage of a great savings on an awesome bike.

Happy motoring.

Last edited:
I missed out on a good one.

I am thinking about a CX bike for winter riding and gravel grinders.

Now that it is safely sold..

I have a 54 and a 56 super x rival 2013 on closeout for $1699. One of the best deals going.

Back
Top Bottom