Cannondale Scalpel Black Inc. Di2 Medium $2K - OFF MARKET. KEEPING IT.! Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbxcrider

2015 Cannondale Medium Scalpel Black Inc.......$2,000 .....Selling my 100% stock Cannondale Scalpel Black inc. I have A LOT of Bikes.......And this one just hangs there....I just do not need it....Google the specs it's 100% top of the line for it's day......YES, I am the original owner......YES it's 100% stock......YES it did cost cost to $10K+ years AGO.....Now it just hangs in my basement as I have 4 other XC bikes that are "newer". Any Questions, of comments, let me know....I would LOVE for this bike to go to someone LOCAL.......It belongs on OUR Trails.......The ics are From last winter, but I have not ridden it in a few YEARS, so they are the most recent that I have......Thanks for looking.......Ride on,thumbnail 2.jpgthumbnail 4.jpgthumbnail 3.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail 1.jpg
    thumbnail 1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 9
LOL....Few TYPOS........Regardless......You get it.....Nice Bike for the Price.....Bicycle Blue book has it at $2,650 for a Private sale.....I really hope that Locally it works out at $2.000.!

This isn't a hard conversion to a 1x setup. As long as you've never grown accustomed to new school / slacktastic geo, this will be a solid buy.

As a side, these rims are sought after for gravel bikes. The rims alone sold for $2000.

Gotcha.....If it doesn't sell.....I'm going to pull it down and build it up into something different. Maybe a Hardtail, or a single speed. Of course, it'll become a 1x.....The wheels and components make it worth it.

Look familiar? Lol. I had the same bike. Took many of the components, swapped frame with an Ibis Tranny 29 and added a Gates belt drive and presto! super light SS. Kept wheels, brakes, lefty, handlebars, lockout, cranks and saddle.

1697217753613.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom