BRAC and relocation.

crash_in_nj

So it looks like I might be getting sent to MD. Anyone else going? If so, what have you found for housing? I'm looking around the Jarrettsville area. If I have to go, I might as well get a little bit of property and be in the woods...

So it looks like I might be getting sent to MD. Anyone else going? If so, what have you found for housing? I'm looking around the Jarrettsville area. If I have to go, I might as well get a little bit of property and be in the woods...

Sorry to hear that....hopefully it will turn out to be a great opportunity for you.
Unfortunately, I don't have any advice to offer you :(

I work for a DOD contractor but we're not on site. We have an office off the fort so the plan is to stay put. We are still in a central location here for what we need to do. They just opened a satellite office down in MD to have a presence there.

Good Luck!

You should have quite a few options, because you can commute from either Delaware, other parts within Maryland, or Pennsylvania in under an hour. Not sure about where would be best for MTB but hunting should be good in those areas.

Back
Top Bottom