1/10 back to Teterboro
1/11... God knows... prolly on a flight back to UK
View attachment 204619
After a week... out for delivery
1000000462.jpg

Scored 4 Local Legends at HM today
Guess ppl not riding there much

Took the Axum up there.
It's riding pretty well but need to replace the 32t chainring. What was I thinking? 32t chainring mated to 11-48t cassette... cramped from Circleswitch all the way to the lot. Legs are still hurting...
The fake SRAM Centerline wasnt terrible. Little noisy and slightly less bite but it works and i didnt die.
Not sure if I like the Hans Dampfs. Didn't wash out but the front tire was sliding out a bit. Wasn't the best of conditions today so it just could have been the wetness and the leaves. But the rear worked pretty good.
My cheap 6 pawl 72t hub still working after 3 rides... 1 at Stewart and 2 at HM

Last edited:

Took the Axum up there.
It's riding pretty well but need to replace the 32t chainring. What was I thinking? 32t chainring mated to 11-48t cassette... cramped from Circleswitch all the way to the lot. Legs are still hurting...
The fake SRAM Centerline wasnt terrible. Little noisy and slightly less bite but it works and i didnt die.
Not sure if I like the Hans Dampfs. Didn't wash out but the front tire was sliding out a bit. Wasn't the best of conditions today so it just could have been the wetness and the leaves. But the rear worked pretty good.
Did we cross over each other a couple of times at Circleswitch? I didn't know if you were bent down and going to vomit or something, so I kept going.
I was gasping for air as you passed me by.

Did we cross over each other a couple of times at Circleswitch? I didn't know if you were bent down and going to vomit or something, so I kept going.
I was gasping for air as you passed me by.
I thought that was you... yeah that was me kneeling down to stretch out the quads

Took the Axum up there.
32 too high, lol

On 30t... but had been on 50t cassette since 2018
That .07 gear ratio difference killed me at Circleswitch lol

i'd look at it as >10% rather than the absolute diff......
now it seems substantial. which it kinda is.

Back
Top Bottom