Book of Paul H

Actually, I think I like the design better than the M8000, it's more serviceable. Keep in mind these are I-SPEC-A if you need adapters for the shifters or dropper post remote.
Going to keep the Talon simple. No dropper and the shifter will be on a separate clamp.

I've even considered putting these on the RDO.... just that higher numbers won.

Thats awesome!
What Walt said.... which area?
This is newly built multi business building called,.Essex Crossing located right off of Williamsburg bridge on Manhattan side.

Or go to off the bridge bike shop a small bike shop run by a Chinese American he use to wrenching for Bicycle Habitat and Danny’s bike shop near holland tunnel wich is now closed,lots of big fancy bikes shop in the city has been closed down or moved this pass 5 years this guy he’s at Allen st and Canal st very small shop and look like a pawn shop
This is my go to guy cheap and good mechanic.

(Sorry off topic)

You need to ride if front of me more I guess ?
No photos.... I was trying to stay in front of Matt... too busy pedaling. Look back and there's Matt right on my rear wheel. Crank harder... o_O
Besides... too many mechanicals on this ride. Sidewall rip, cassette and chain issue, cracked hub, and there were more!

Also... too busy getting lost

Last edited:
No photos.... I was trying to stay in front of Matt... too busy pedaling. Look back and there's Matt right on my rear wheel. Crank harder... o_O
Besides... too many mechanicals on this ride. Sidewall rip, cassette and chain issue, cracked hub, and there were more!

Aren’t these the new 29” wheels with Addix NN? Cracked Hub?

No photos didn't happen!

More like dry rot tire

@Victor I
Will address your strava question here.
I will prolly state the obvious but the RDO on flats and climbs felt great. My wimpy legs are pretty sensitive to weight and definitely benefited from the 23lbs. I was running late so wasn't able to grab breakfast but didn't really experience fatigue too much. But when the trail pointed down, I was missing the Hightower. The narrower bars had me taking the turns faster and I usually have issues on the switchbacks. Not on the RDO. The feel is very different and there is more weight going to the front. On the first log over, mentally i couldn't do it. It's something i would have plowed over on the Hightower but on the RDO, fistful of brakes. But once I got used to it, really didn't have issues. My butt is usually glued to the saddle when pedaling but I did notice I was getting off the saddle more. Not sure why but my suspicion is that it's because @Mathers was on my rear honking at me.

@Victor I
Will address your strava question here.
I will prolly state the obvious but the RDO on flats and climbs felt great. My wimpy legs are pretty sensitive to weight and definitely benefited from the 23lbs. I was running late so wasn't able to grab breakfast but didn't really experience fatigue too much. But when the trail pointed down, I was missing the Hightower. The narrower bars had me taking the turns faster and I usually have issues on the switchbacks. Not on the RDO. The feel is very different and there is more weight going to the front. On the first log over, mentally i couldn't do it. It's something i would have plowed over on the Hightower but on the RDO, fistful of brakes. But once I got used to it, really didn't have issues. My butt is usually glued to the saddle when pedaling but I did notice I was getting off the saddle more. Not sure why but my suspicion is that it's because @Mathers was on my rear honking at me.
Sorry to hear about the mechanicals. You will get that sorted out for sure. Once your used to the bike geometry should be a blast. Perfect bike for 6 mile run.

Back
Top Bottom