Blue Mountain Reservation

Blue is a fantastic ride and what I would suggest if no one is available is posting up on the ride board at the Westchester Mountain Bike Assoc forum. Always folks heading out every weekend.

www.wmba.org

Disrupter, I might be going to Blue on Tuesday with some friends who promised to show me around. Heidi

wish i could go. I am working that day-- maybe next time-- i have lots of friends that ride there, my fellow N.Y.ers. If anyone's riding Fri. a.m. i'll be avail.--P.

I'm supposed to meet someone there around 8:15am. Am meeting a friend there who knows the trails a bit. Need to be done by 10am, so it'll be a short ride...

I'm supposed to meet someone there around 8:15am. Am meeting a friend there who knows the trails a bit. Need to be done by 10am, so it'll be a short ride...

i'm more of a 7am start person, but i may like to join you if you don't mind .. don't wait up for me though

Am happy to have you ride with us if you're there! But hope you won't mind some business talk (this is my equivalent of a golf outing with a business associate...!). Just don't make me look too bad and drop me hard on a big climb...

Am happy to have you ride with us if you're there! But hope you won't mind some business talk (this is my equivalent of a golf outing with a business associate...!). Just don't make me look too bad and drop me hard on a big climb...

haha you have nothing to worry about as i'll probably be concentrating more on huffing and puffing :drooling:

Back
Top Bottom