Bkxc in NJ

No surprise there. I wonder if he had any contact locally and if so who (@Mr.Moto seems to be the local celebrity magnet based on past youtube videos), how else would he know where the good stuff is otherwise? We'll see.

No claims to having contacts or skills. In fact I had less skills back then. Just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Brian was on Gene Regular guys MTB Instagram last week so I would guess that's who he rode with.

I have no idea who this is and had to Google it. Fugawe is too overgrown right now, and it's too hot to ride there in the summer anyway ?
Lol good point, summer Fugawe would’ve made for funny video quality. All the rocks are hidden by grass you wouldn’t be able to tell how hard it is.

He just posted his video for Maryland. He rode some of the Fredrick Watershed trails, which are some of the most technical trails I've ridden on the east coast - similar to Wawayonda, but with more elevation/climbing. For having never been there he did well. I suppose one thing about Brian is he is younger than many of us (mid-30's, I believe), is very fit and rides a lot. Like him or not, I respect him for doing what he wants to do while he can.

He just posted his video for Maryland. He rode some of the Fredrick Watershed trails, which are some of the most technical trails I've ridden on the east coast - similar to Wawayonda, but with more elevation/climbing. For having never been there he did well. I suppose one thing about Brian is he is younger than many of us (mid-30's, I believe), is very fit and rides a lot. Like him or not, I respect him for doing what he wants to do while he can.

Wow those trails are amazing! He sure did well considering first time there.

Brandywine is awesome and 1 of my favorite places in DE, more than Middle Run/White Clay. I've personally rang that bell many times. And, local Philly riders go to Wiss and Belmont. I may have to go ride Brandywine this weekend now.

Belmont would have been cool. Fun trails, although not a huge loop although even more "in" the city than Wissahickon. Neat that once in awhile you'll stop, look through the trees and see the center city skyline. Although IIRC, you can see the NYC skyline from a few NJ trail systems as well.

Back
Top Bottom