Bkxc in NJ

jerzey111

I wonder which one of you will be or was his connect in NJ while he's doing his 50 state shred. Better show off those rocks we grow here

Dingo

When is he coming? I would like to be on that ride, er at least in the parking lot lol

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did he already come here? Seems he still a bit south doe he is about 2 weeks to real time. Also noticed I think is now maddashing and doing a bunch of solo.

Ian F

Ringwood sounds like a good choice. The bummer part for me is the last time I rode there was a race in like 1997, so I won't recognize anything he's riding when the video comes out. I'm really curious where he rides in PA, MD, VA and DE. Or pretty much all of the Mid-Atlantic and New England states.

Ian F

Sounds like it's time to fire up that trailforks app and go see the goodness
Eventually. When I get up that way to ride, it's usually with a teammate in Hackettstown and/or NY, so we usually end up in Allamuchy or Wawayanda. Honestly I don't know why I haven't been there in so long.

Dingo

He was at MCBP last year too.
The whole GF couple thing was getting old. Watching new couples is quite annoying :D
Agree the couple thing gets annoying. Sara seemed to be a decent rider, so I didn't mind watching.
His South Carolina ride review got blasted by the locals.

Mathers

Agree the couple thing gets annoying. Sara seemed to be a decent rider, so I didn't mind watching.
His South Carolina ride review got blasted by the locals.
She is a pretty good rider. That SC ride was the ride he was bitching about right ?

Top Bottom