Bike Repair Stand for Sale

Neilism

I Owe Norm $10
I have a brand new Bikehand bike stand for sale. This was purchased via Amazon for $89.99 about 6 months ago and is brand new. It has not been used and is just as clean as it was when it was removed from the box. Works well with all bike sizes. Aside from the stand itself it also comes with a detachable tray (not pictured) for holding tools/small parts that can be used while you're working on your bike. As you can see in the photo it folds up quite nicely for easy storage. Its yours for $75. Item can be picked up in the New Brunswick area. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.
IMG_3366.JPG IMG_3368.JPG IMG_3367.JPG

I have a brand new Bikehand bike stand for sale. This was purchased via Amazon for $89.99 about 6 months ago and is brand new. It has not been used and is just as clean as it was when it was removed from the box. Works well with all bike sizes. Aside from the stand itself it also comes with a detachable tray (not pictured) for holding tools/small parts that can be used while you're working on your bike. As you can see in the photo it folds up quite nicely for easy storage. Its yours for $75. Item can be picked up in the New Brunswick area. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.
View attachment 56340 View attachment 56341 View attachment 56342

I have an older version of this. Solid stand and good deal. GLWS

I'LL offer you $45. Thanks

best to negotiate via private message. click on the forum name and 'start conversation' - better results that way.
but do post that you are interested since first up, gets first shot!

Back
Top Bottom