Bike Rack Thule Vs. ???

1 up. It's a masterpiece.

I have the double, recently purchased an add on to carry a third for family outings. Will probably get another, final add on in a few years when daughter's bike is big enough to fit

I got a single tray 1-Up that I’ve been using for many years now. Aside from cracking the tension pin 2x, it’s been great. Each time the pin cracked, 1-Up sent me a new one free of charge. Great CS! I also got a add-on tray so I can haul two bikes if needed. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t change a thing.

I have the 2-bike extension for the T2 so that I can carry 4 bikes total. All I can say is that its a good thing the tongue-weight rating on my hitch is 600lbs and that I go to the gym and work out, because its a fucking ponderous contraption.

I have a non folding Single 1 up that I use all the time now. Never removed from car. Also a
2 bike folding 1 up for that sits in the garage. Just in case.
They are great racks. Would recommend.

I have a non folding Single 1 up that I use all the time now. Never removed from car. Also a
2 bike folding 1 up for that sits in the garage. Just in case.
They are great racks. Would recommend.
Sell the double and buy an add on
And just say nice rack to everyone
Yes, this.

I think I will start a Show Us Your Rack thread... Gotta go

I’m going to be making the switch to a hitch rack from the roof rack, buying a new car. My question is what size receiver will give me the best options when it comes to picking a rack. I‘m thinking a 2” but I have no experience with hitch mount system. I have always used my Thule roof rack system from car to car. Thanks

2” receiver purchased, thanks for the input. Next up will be choosing a rack. Is there a system that will incorporate my existing trays from the roof rack? Or will I be adding to my collection of Thule roof rack parts.

I’ll get this up for sale shortly.

Attachments

• C7ADDEB8-5466-4996-BA58-5FD0F33CB24F.jpeg
    C7ADDEB8-5466-4996-BA58-5FD0F33CB24F.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 98
1 up. It's a masterpiece.

I have the double, recently purchased an add on to carry a third for family outings. Will probably get another, final add on in a few years when daughter's bike is big enough to fit
I’m thinking of doing the exact same.

One more for 1Up. I've had different racks from different brands and my 1Up is my favorite so far hands down. In fact I think I've had my 1Up rack longer than any of the other racks I've had in the past.

Back
Top Bottom