Biggest loser

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Drink and eat up Shriners! I feel a biggest loser contest coming up starting Jan 1.

More to come.

PS fairly sure I'm the leader out of the gate

image.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
While not there yet, that's what I feel like since I haven't done shit since the Halloween Day crash. Stitches come out on 12/30, so I will be able to participate.
I'm there with you broke ribs and sternum in September, then by the time I got to being good I got Delta over Thanksgiving. It's been an ass kicker for sure, taking a long time to recover.
No excuses, I am up 250 and need to reverse so I am in with a smart trainer purchase ready to roll.

JDurk

I'm there with you broke ribs and sternum in September, then by the time I got to being good I got Delta over Thanksgiving. It's been an ass kicker for sure, taking a long time to recover.
No excuses, I am up 250 and need to reverse so I am in with a smart trainer purchase ready to roll.
Sorry to hear that and lucky you didn't deal with both at the same time. Coughing and broken ribs don't combine well. I'm looking at 3 months on our spin bike until Dr gives the all clear to resume real bike rides.

Johnny Utah

Wtf, is that American cheese?
Yes, Cheesesteak pizza. It is the ultimate fat guy snack…besides nachos. These are sushi nachos, which are incredible.

Real talk though, I got down to 195 right before Covid started two years ago. Long hours, poor diet, stress and excuses has me at 222lbs prior to this weekend. Trying to focus on myself once again as the past two years of non-stop work has not been mentally enjoyable, especially adding everything else on top.

Pretty sure I can put on five pounds this weekend. That’s child’s play.
A0373E9A-0482-4B25-912F-9ECB6D40C6E5.jpeg

jklett

If'n I feel better, I'm in. Not eating all day at work then binging when I get home then going to bed without any real bike time(or any real exercise other than being on my feet all day) has me back at 2 bills. I want to get back to 180 or less by summer.

Top Bottom