belleplain rides

pibbles

Ride 3-16-13 at 10;00 am. If you haven't ridden here yet you should 'cuz it's awesome! We meet at Lake Nummy parking area and wheel out at ten...see you all then...

pibbles

haven't posted anything for some time,not able to hit anything on the weekends anymore so riding mid week mostly. I've heard that the weekend rides are well attended and I know that the trail has bedded down nicely. Still get a little wet on the first part of section 1 after some rain so tread lightly. Get out before the ticks do and please tell the tree Nazi if you see him to stop taking out the log-overs and cutting the trees that they can't clear!

teabagger11

It's my Birthday!
any updates as to amt of snow in s. jersey particularly belleplain? trails rideable? going to be down there this weekend and wondering if its worth bringing the bike. thx in advance

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
any updates as to amt of snow in s. jersey particularly belleplain? trails rideable? going to be down there this weekend and wondering if its worth bringing the bike. thx in advance

I haven't heard about trail conditions. But the weather service reported that Woodbine NJ (Belleplain Forest) recieved only .9" of snow the other night. Which sounds rideable.
Estell Manor Park and Wharton Forest are reported to have around 2" of snow.

Last edited:

michael.su

JORBA.ORG
I haven't heard about trail conditions. But the weather service reported that Woodbine NJ (Belleplain Forest) recieved only .9" of snow the other night. Which sounds rideable.
Estell Manor Park and Wharton Forest are reported to have around 2" of snow.

hmm, maybe I'll be down this weekend too.:)
snow birds! :D

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA.ORG
I was told there is a mountain bike ride to showcase the mountain laurel in bloom at the Belleplain State Forest Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 10 a.m. from the office parking lot. Ride options of 6, 9 or 13 miles.

pibbles

I was told there is a mountain bike ride to showcase the mountain laurel in bloom at the Belleplain State Forest Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 10 a.m. from the office parking lot. Ride options of 6, 9 or 13 miles.
Yes. The mountain bike ride showcasing the laurel in bloom coincides with the Belleplain tick festival!

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA.ORG
Yes. The mountain bike ride showcasing the laurel in bloom coincides with the Belleplain tick festival!

Regarding the annual Belleplain Tick Festival, will you be in costume again this year? :)

image.jpeg

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
You guys really have too much time on your hands and too long of a memory.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Is this still on for this Saturday or did I get my days mixed up again

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions