Ask Norm Next Tuesday

What's the point of asking on Tuesday if it won't get answered on Tuesday?

If weed is legalized will this become high time with Norm? Where you answer questions while blitzed, I think that would be entertaining

What's the point of asking on Tuesday if it won't get answered on Tuesday?

If weed is legalized will this become high time with Norm? Where you answer questions while blitzed, I think that would be entertaining

given last night's back-n-forth, something happened.......

@Norm i know your a busy man but how many OOS rides will you be joining and when will you give a tour to RV to us?

I think I watched this entire last one but I am doing other stuff while listening, so I guess not lol

People sending me messages. Sometimes the phone just sits there with the message on it and won't go away. Smart phones can be stupid at times.

it's thursday and i'll understand if you don't want to answer this because it's not tuesday... but here it goes anyway...

you are a coffee connoisseur (i had to look up how to spell that BTW) and i know you're a big fan of the aeropress, but if you couldn't use that, what's the next best way to make coffee? pour over? french press? F-it and just do drip?

it's thursday and i'll understand if you don't want to answer this because it's not tuesday... but here it goes anyway...

you are a coffee connoisseur (i had to look up how to spell that BTW) and i know you're a big fan of the aeropress, but if you couldn't use that, what's the next best way to make coffee? pour over? french press? F-it and just do drip?
Grind to flower like consistency stir in with Ovaltine

Do you do anything at all right?

you know with all the fire talk, he is the only one that has actually set something on fire and posted....
but i guess fail cause 1. didn't make $20, 2. didn't call his shot.....

I would go with this spelling, which is the one most common spelling of the word ;-)

arrggghhh... the google failed me?!

you had a valid spelling, just deprecated.
couple hundred years, but still. (i looked that up!)

seems to give a little haute to items in recent use - like shoppe

Back
Top Bottom