Ask an automobile mechanic.

Dam, thats alot of oil running thru there....can't wait to see what you find as the source
:popcorn:

thats wild how the exhaust ports and manifolds are on the usual intake side and in the intake valley. I guess the intake ports are on the outside of the heads?

cross-ram? he has the ports covered (so pro!)

so im guessing this is a screen that is inside the oil feed line (cooling) for the turbo? It clogs and then the oil pours into the turbine housing?
If I remember correctly from my DSM days that is called turbo oil starvation? Not enough oil to effectively cool and lubricate results in bushings failure which then results in oil sipping between bushings and shaft and eventually everywhere else...that was a lifetime ago, I still have 4-5 either brand new or fully rebuilt turbos (TD05H-14B, TD05H-16G and even a custom built sleeper 20G) hiding somewhere in the garage.

Last edited:
Question concerning wings, spoilers, and downforce.
What’s the point of these little pop up spoilers on cars like the Tesla in the pic? Do they serve a purpose, and why do people leave them deployed all the time?
I get the ones on Porsches and other sports cars, but what’s the point on these suvs and crossovers?
96BECEE9-F1CF-4BF6-8B53-962A1AD2DA63.jpeg

deployed all the time bc its stuck in the deployed postion, as for the purpose "looks cool bro" (probalby the same people saying this that think the teslas look cool)

Back
Top Bottom