Anything Rideable Tomorrow 3/27 After Work?

there is a western nj now? :D

anything outside the 287 ring north of rt 22?

i've been on hold for 20 minutes with an insurance company.....

Maybe its just me but to me there is a distinct difference between western and eastern jersey. I consider morris, sussex and the western 1/2 of passaic county to be western jersey.

Maybe its just me but to me there is a distinct difference between western and eastern jersey. I consider morris, sussex and the western 1/2 of passaic county to be western jersey.

40 minutes now.

-----

this is the way we roll!

1553702839181.png

city folk beware
1553702953111.png

I've also never heard of this "Western NJ" thing... of course, being from PA I didn't know there was even a North or South Jersey thing until I started dating my ex - and found out that is most definitely a thing. Still... if I wanted to bug her, I'd just say there are only two parts of NJ: The New York suburbs and the Philly suburbs. :p

I've also never heard of this "Western NJ" thing... of course, being from PA I didn't know there was even a North or South Jersey thing until I started dating my ex - and found out that is most definitely a thing. Still... if I wanted to bug her, I'd just say there are only two parts of NJ: The New York suburbs and the Philly suburbs. :p
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Jersey

And obviously 6 mile is good to go ;)

Seriously though, Mercer is ripping as is core creek. Both not very far from @M3Tim

Wound up getting home later than expected and just did a quick road ride. I do need to get some more MTB time in though, being the most OOS on the OOS ride was a little disheartening. :( Although I knew it was going to be a rough one with @fidodie and @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST (two of the least OOS people I know) leading an OOS ride at RV. :p
Wow, being the most oos of oos is an accomplishment of sorts.

That it is worse than we think?

funny!
nah, they do ok. one of them won the h2h cat 3 series last year.
another is doing nose wheel pivots, and chasing glenn up puke.

it is more about being inclusive, cause someone has to be last.

funny!
nah, they do ok. one of them won the h2h cat 3 series last year.
another is doing nose wheel pivots, and chasing glenn up puke.

it is more about being inclusive, cause someone has to be last.
Everyobe can’t do front wheel pivots??

Back
Top Bottom