Anything Rideable Tomorrow 3/27 After Work?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sven just posted he checked out CR and a no go, still too wet.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
^ This.

Also, I would guess that everything in North Jersey is good now.

Unfortunately we still have a freeze/thaw cycle in NNJ. Trails are great before 10am but then turn to mush by afternoon. It’s definitely better but would suggest waiting until Sunday to avoid any more trail damage.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunately we still have a freeze/thaw cycle in NNJ. Trails are great before 10am but then turn to mush by afternoon. It’s definitely better but would suggest waiting until Sunday to avoid any more trail damage.

Two guys I know rode Jungle last night, and they are both mud police, so I assume that if they rode it then it's fine. I have no personal knowledge though.

I guess everyone should just ride Wildcat to be on the safe side.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Im obviously central NJ.

the name of your town starts with South.

1553694639288.png

bergsnj

I can't speak for western NJ but the local trails by me, more north east are dry and in good condition for riding. only a few random soft spots in the usual wet areas.

goldsbar

LewMo was very good and Wildcat was fairly good this past weekend. Can't see how they'd be worse after 3 days of no rain unless you hit them exactly when they're thawing out from the night before. Being too conservative just makes people ignore trail warnings. Dickerson Mine should be good based on those.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
there is a western nj now? :D

anything outside the 287 ring north of rt 22?

i've been on hold for 20 minutes with an insurance company.....

Top Bottom