anyone who wants to ride!

6mr doesn't dry all that fast. After the rains from today I'd bet it'll be sloppy. Maybe one of the regulars can chime in...:rolleyes:

trail conditions

i have become quite a regular this year since i work so close since its bein pretty dry it should actually be pretty tacky but it always has its wet spots. it should be good.

damn i wish i could come, i'll be on a plane to Vegas tho!!! good and bad i guess

altho i am renting a bike on friday to hit the trails out there =]

ya man it was coming down today. unless its super sunny all day thats going to be a swamp. maybe thursday.

I am no expert in 6MR but friggin POURED for a significant part of the day today and tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy until late afternoon.

I am gonna guess that the trails at 6MR are going to be very slick tomorrow.

considering all the work thats been done there I would strongly suggest not going Wednesday afternoon.

The best bet is to give the trails 2 days to dry out after one solid day of rain.

You need to be more specific for the military guys. 6:15 to me means AM. What time on Thursday do you plan on riding? I'm available all morning until 3pm.

You need to be more specific for the military guys. 6:15 to me means AM. What time on Thursday do you plan on riding? I'm available all morning until 3pm.

lol i read 6:15 as am too, although i dont know too many people who use the 24 hour clock

Back
Top Bottom