anyone been riding?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
who's been out? i can't bring myself to even come close to my bike right now in this fawking heat. i'm going to try to hit the road early tomorrow but even this am when i got up at 6:00 it was 80* and 65% humidity. i feel like dog poo.

It’s been awful, I bailed on yesterday. I’m going to attempt to ride in Ringwood tonight but it might just turn into us poaching one of the lakes for a swim…

Ahh man I love riding in the heat. Stock up a camelback and off into the woods. Of course I stop often but there's nothing better than a good, dripping sweat to know that you've been out riding!!

Of course I've not been on the bike for a few weeks coz of a quick holiday back home and then mad, crazy weekends. I'm going to try to head out tomorrow though - not sure where yet...

i got out today and did some sub-urban riding...some stairs and stuff. rode around this park called horse lake, found an outdoor theater thing that was three feet or so off the ground, built up my b@lls and jumped off it. then did it about ten more times!

i'm visiting my folks this weekend, and will get some ridng in at sprain and graham hills. hopefully this will get me out of my slump :eek:

Back
Top Bottom