anyone been riding?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
who's been out? i can't bring myself to even come close to my bike right now in this fawking heat. i'm going to try to hit the road early tomorrow but even this am when i got up at 6:00 it was 80* and 65% humidity. i feel like dog poo.

Glancing Aft

It’s been awful, I bailed on yesterday. I’m going to attempt to ride in Ringwood tonight but it might just turn into us poaching one of the lakes for a swim…

D

DANSPANK

Ahh man I love riding in the heat. Stock up a camelback and off into the woods. Of course I stop often but there's nothing better than a good, dripping sweat to know that you've been out riding!!

Of course I've not been on the bike for a few weeks coz of a quick holiday back home and then mad, crazy weekends. I'm going to try to head out tomorrow though - not sure where yet...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i got out today and did some sub-urban riding...some stairs and stuff. rode around this park called horse lake, found an outdoor theater thing that was three feet or so off the ground, built up my b@lls and jumped off it. then did it about ten more times!

Shaggz

A strong 7
i'm visiting my folks this weekend, and will get some ridng in at sprain and graham hills. hopefully this will get me out of my slump :eek:

Top Bottom