Anyone a Corvette person?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The fiero was mid engine. That had terrible overheating issues that caused the block to crack.

Those engineers are all down in Florida retired on GM pensions. Waxing their Corvettes.

Utah, I get what you're saying about retooling. But they're retooling anyway for a whole new chassis, so it's probably not huge. Heck, most of the suspension stuff may even stay the same even if it wasn't a 100% redone chassis. Rear is already setup for transaxle, etc. They're basically moving the engine rearward.

Dingo

It had terrible issues where people didn't know how to burp the system.

I had a gt. Any time it came back from service,I could look forward to running the heat in slow traffic to keep it cool.

I saw a small block conversion. It needed it
The trick to bleeding was to run it with out the thermostat for a few minutes. It was a pull out stat so this was easy to do.

The block cracking was due to thermal stress. Same block as the FWD cars, but due to the distance from rad the coolant would enter the block at a cooler temp. So the bottom of the block was near ambient and the upper at 200. I must have replaced 100 blocks back in the 80's.

walter

Fourth Party
Sounds like Prius owners response, but I’m sure the mrs could do a burnout before Rick and his Prius envy

Before I bought the Harley i owned a motorcycle that was clearly capable of doing 170 mph. Every morning on my commute to work the same chick in a Prius would blow past me. She was hot.

rick81721

Lothar
Before I bought the Harley i owned a motorcycle that was clearly capable of doing 170 mph. Every morning on my commute to work the same chick in a Prius would blow past me. She was hot.

Haha speaking of Prius' there is always one parked at the local Publix that has all these drifting decals on it. Can you really drift a Prius?

Top Bottom