Any toilet repair experts here?

one piece crank

This could be a good life lesson. Get him a new toilet for Christmas. Tell him this is what being an adult is all about. Leave the water off and he's gotta install it.
Either way just get a new toilet. But this suggestion is great, and also one that I have personally deployed....

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
This could be a good life lesson. Get him a new toilet for Christmas. Tell him this is what being an adult is all about. Leave the water off and he's gotta install it.
He didn’t inherit my family’s DIY genes. He inherited mom’s call someone to fix it now gene.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
then he can pay the fee to have someone take care of it! sounds reasonable to me
Do you have kids? There are still several working bathrooms in the house. Plus he has an apartment in Pittsburgh that he's just itching to return to despite not having school till the end of January.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you have kids? There are still several working bathrooms in the house. Plus he has an apartment in Pittsburgh that he's just itching to return to despite not having school till the end of January.

obviously not, but i was always hands on make things work growing up so the whole concept of 'call the guy' is foreign to me for most things.

iman29

Somewhere above someone suggest to buy a new chair height toilet. When I redid the “kids” (teenagers) bathroom last year I got one of these and it’s so much better and saves more water than that 23 year old thing. The only PITA thing was I had to
Drive 40 min to a HD that had it in almond color cause that’s what the wife wanted

Honestly unless the old one has sentimental value somehow I would just replace it.

And btw it’s a lot of fun to smash the old
One with a sledgehammer to make
It fit in the garbage bag and avoid paying an extra garbage pickup fee. Ask me how I know.

Top Bottom