allamuchy sunday morning

roc

can anybody ride on sunday at allamuchy, i did a ride there about a month ago on a thurs am, would love to do that loop again, all the way to the top.

anybody??

dmc123

I was thinking of going to Allamuchy tomorrow morning. Where, when and what pace were you thinking? I'm pretty slow right now.

Dave

roc

i'm pretty flexible with the time, my pace is somewhere around 5.5-6.0mph. I only know the parking area off continental road

Wazu

Riding Sunday Morning at Deer Park

Just picked up a new 29er Fisher Rig SS conversion bike yesterday. Been out of biking for a few years. I don't know my mph but I'm freaking 50 years old with one decent leg LOL. Meeting a friend there at 7am. We ain't going fast no matter what because we dont know how the trail has changed. You are welcome to join us. It's a no-drop ride. My name is Gerald.

walter

Fourth Party
Just picked up a new 29er Fisher Rig SS conversion bike yesterday. Been out of biking for a few years. I don't know my mph but I'm freaking 50 years old with one decent leg LOL. Meeting a friend there at 7am. We ain't going fast no matter what because we dont know how the trail has changed. You are welcome to join us. It's a no-drop ride. My name is Gerald.

Whoaaaaaaa, look who is checkin in...................:D

dmc123

I could be up for either place but 7am is a bit earlier than I was thinking of going. Roc, what trails were you going to do? Do you want to try Deer Park?

roc

7am is a little early for me also, deer park or north is fine with me. north is a litttle closer. what time were you thinking?
Rob

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
I'm heading out at 8am from the Cranberry Lake park n ride off Rt 206. Planning on going up Waivin Willy and going until......

Pace is what it is. May have someone who has only riden a few times this year.

Let my know if interested.

dmc123

Roc, 8 or 9 am is good for me, I have to leave by 12:30. I'm thinking Deer Park right now because I don't have a lot of miles in this year, but I could be persuaded to do North. Do you want to join Reggies group or do Deer Park?

roc

I'm heading out at 8am from the Cranberry Lake park n ride off Rt 206. Planning on going up Waivin Willy and going until......

Pace is what it is. May have someone who has only riden a few times this year.

Let my know if interested.

my plans changed, let me know next time your heading out there, i really enjoyed the ride we did where we went under rt 80, it was cool!

roc

Roc, 8 or 9 am is good for me, I have to leave by 12:30. I'm thinking Deer Park right now because I don't have a lot of miles in this year, but I could be persuaded to do North. Do you want to join Reggies group or do Deer Park?

i sent you a pm, go ahead and hook up with reggie.

dmc123

I'll catch you another day, 8am is a bit earlier than I feel like making on the amount of sleep I had this week.

Wazu

My ride never woke up! I'm still going but I'll be there, wheels down at 9:30. No patch kit (a risk I shouldn't take but...).

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pace is the pace, no worries. I'm nit that strong myself. Mileage is approx 8-10 miles. Thinking Waivin Willy to white to whatever we want.

Hey I was planning on looking you up for a ride this weekend-
I'll be with my brother-in-law,
is what you're planning newbie-friendly?

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Hey I was planning on looking you up for a ride this weekend-
I'll be with my brother-in-law,
is what you're planning newbie-friendly?

Deer Park is more Beginner friendly. If interested I can give a tour of Deer Park although it's pretty tough to get lost there. Regardless, I would be happy to show you around. Depending on how he feels, we can include some of Stephens SP as well.

This would be a Sunday ride; 8am ish. Let me know.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Deer Park is more Beginner friendly. If interested I can give a tour of Deer Park although it's pretty tough to get lost there. Regardless, I would be happy to show you around. Depending on how he feels, we can include some of Stephens SP as well.

This would be a Sunday ride; 8am ish. Let me know.

Thanks Reg-
Deer Park is probably more his speed-I was thinking that or KVSP.
Guided tour would be great, but I don't want to derail your ride.

If you are game though, say when and where.

Top Bottom