Allaire TM Sunday May 18

Frank

Sasquatch
This sunday May 18 we will make a great step forward for ATUG. Over the past 6 years there have been many occasions where closure of the area across Hospital Rd. was near. This year the park has unofficially asked if we could maintain the trails in that area. This is great news!! So this sunday we will cut back briars, clear fallen limbs, and show the park ATUG should always maintain these trails.:) We meet at the Hospital Rd. lot at 8am.

Last edited:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
what time will you be doing this? i may be able to make it out and lend a hand. sundays are kinda tough for me at times, but id really like to get involved in the trail upkeep with you guys.

Frank

Sasquatch
what time will you be doing this? i may be able to make it out and lend a hand. sundays are kinda tough for me at times, but id really like to get involved in the trail upkeep with you guys.

I edited my post....thanks for catching it.:eek: 8am at the same lot as the group ride.:)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
check, check and check(plenty of ex fatty clothing in the closet). if all goes to plan i will be there. any riding afterwards?:D

Frank

Sasquatch
what to bring:
Pruning shears
clippers
work gloves
water
bug spray
and dont forget long pants...we have ticks you know ;)
oh and a bike too.:)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
its looking like im not going to be able to make it out to this one. i was just reminded of someone i had to do at my brotheres that day. but he lives in round valley area, so i may hit it up if the weather is ok. ill catch you guys on wed for sure though. sorry i cant make it for the TM tho!

walter

Fourth Party
oh boy...you left the door open on that one.:rofl: Walter will have a field day with that.

Wow, skipped right over that one the first time. You would think with all my free time my reading comprehension would be spot on:rolleyes:

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I have yet to hear back from Mergs to see if we are still setting up a JORBA booth at the MCPS outdoor expo Sunday. If I do not have that to do I will be down @ Allaire for that gig. Do you need more tools for the day?

Frank

Sasquatch
no Brian.....we are good except for shears and clippers. It will be a light duty day...I think.:hmmm:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions