Allaire Group Ride 12/2 9am

BiknBen

Allaire is looking good this time of year. I'll provide a tour for those that are interested.

Group ride rolls from the Hospital Road lot at 9:04am. I do a sweet lap through all the good trails that will probably take about 1.5 hours at a Sport pace (moderate/brisk). Once back at the lot, I'll grab another bottle and repeat.

Allaire has relatively smooth twisty trails. No rocks and some roots. Terrain is not hilly but constantly slowing and accelerating out of corners take their toll on the legs.

I drive a blue VW Golf with a Haro Mary SS on the roof.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Planning to race CX on Sunday (in an ice storm, perhaps), but I may be at Allaire Saturday morning...

lurker

Allaire is looking good this time of year. I'll provide a tour for those that are interested.

Group ride rolls from the Hospital Road lot at 9:04am. I do a sweet lap through all the good trails that will probably take about 1.5 hours at a Sport pace (moderate/brisk). Once back at the lot, I'll grab another bottle and repeat.

Allaire has relatively smooth twisty trails. No rocks and some roots. Terrain is not hilly but constantly slowing and accelerating out of corners take their toll on the legs.

I drive a blue VW Golf with a Haro Mary SS on the roof.

id like to join as long as it isnt ice. i dont mind snow. id like to get to allaire, heard it was pretty cool but havent gone down there yet

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yep. I've already been thinking of loops for this.:D

Just remember that they need to be self-navigable. How easy is that at Allaire, or Hartshorne for that matter?

Today we just doubled the yellow loop, which I think works out well. Double and even triple a loop would be cool as long as it's easy to follow.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Just remember that they need to be self-navigable. How easy is that at Allaire, or Hartshorne for that matter?
Easier at Hartshorne, but I have some thoughts for Allaire that may work. Stay tuned.

Top Bottom