Allaire Conditions

Big Al

Attachments

• burn.jpg
    burn.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 325

Lou P74

Tree down on TW. Tried to move it but still partially obstructs the trail.
D19CCCEF-50C3-4368-AB36-1B3ECB4AE0DC.jpeg

Attachments

• 27983A5D-E55F-4F08-8D0E-FB01A137A3DC.jpeg
    27983A5D-E55F-4F08-8D0E-FB01A137A3DC.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 461

yanmar

Chiggers = stockings . Once had a wise hunter tell me that wearing stockings does not allow chiggers to bite . Be sure to dispose after use . I prefer nude stockings myself .

Karate Monkey

I was in the park yesterday, and sampled some of the work that was done on Tiger. Heading west, there is still one fairly large washout...all the other that were fixed up have held up nicely. Always appreciate the work of JORBA, @mike_243

Someone piled sticks in front of a "log" over again, heading west, on Sherwood, but didn't bother to put anything on the other side. Beware if you are on your way through there and see something and think, "I can just roll that." It's real overgrown in there, so I doubt many have been back there, anyhow.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I was in the park yesterday, and sampled some of the work that was done on Tiger. Heading west, there is still one fairly large washout...all the other that were fixed up have held up nicely. Always appreciate the work of JORBA, @mike_243

Someone piled sticks in front of a "log" over again, heading west, on Sherwood, but didn't bother to put anything on the other side. Beware if you are on your way through there and see something and think, "I can just roll that." It's real overgrown in there, so I doubt many have been back there, anyhow.

Thanks for the heads up and the shout out the most time was spent grading the last out by the course... we also cleared the go around...
And the crews were able to walk in form either end and more or less meet in the middle.

gpTron

I went and it was great but it was only my second time and I felt a bit lost. I only had around an hour today so I had to 'play it safe', but next time I really need to go with someone because I feel like I'm missing so much.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions