Allaire Conditions

Karate Monkey

outlook-not-so-good.jpg

02camaro

Conditions were fine as expected. However I noticed alot of dirt bike tracks from what seems like multiple bikes. The jump pit is all rutted up, some of the new jump lines up by the power lines got rutted, herberts drift and several other trails are blown out. Damn shame

Conditions were fine as expected. However I noticed alot of dirt bike tracks from what seems like multiple bikes. The jump pit is all rutted up, some of the new jump lines up by the power lines got rutted, herberts drift and several other trails are blown out. Damn shame

So i was just floored by this till i realized its an april fools joke.... Right?

slinky

Oh no, all of the illegally built trails were damaged by people riding dirt bikes illegally. You guys will just have to drive your pick-up trucks in illegally and rebuild them illegally again.
Don’t want to have an ethical discussion on rogue trails, but I think we can all agree that MX doing stuff like this is bad for MTB. I really fault NJ as a whole, I used to race dirt bikes and NJ pretty much gutted every legal place to ride so this is what happens.

02camaro

I’m getting back on the bike for the first time in like 2/3 years and was stoked to ride the new stuff. If this is true I’m gutted.
there is still a bunch of fun stuff, im sure things will get repaired shortly
Oh no, all of the illegally built trails were damaged by people riding dirt bikes illegally. You guys will just have to drive your pick-up trucks in illegally and rebuild them illegally again.
missing the point

Reactions: don

02camaro

i was there and looked like the rain tamped down the roosts in the sand from the bikes. still not a smooth as they were

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions