Allaire Conditions

qclabrat

Just beat the rain out, I can tell the place can be a mess with some decent rainfall like today
Was a 4 before the rain and now likely a 2

WinTaper

Hoping it will dry out enough by this afternoon... We only got about an hour of rain, which ended just after 9pm last night. Hadn't rained for several days before that.

Just converted my bike to 1x10 drivetrain... can't wait to try it out!

w_b

planning a long long afternoon ride tomorrow
hopefully yesterday's juice drains well...

anybody recon?
F/C

w_b

A1 yesterday, go rip!

The paving crew working the NEW MAP area had their equipment lit up like Santa's sleigh

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
trails are in great condition just a quick PSA
When coming up on people from behind just binging a bell is not enough to let people know you want to get around be vocal a "on your left" or "rider back" works very well. Now go out and ride...

giff06

mostly I think people(especially newbies) don't know any better. They have the day or week off and hoped to get a ride in. There needs to be signage regarding damage to trails when ridden wet as there are in quite a few other places or it will continue. Of course if you do know better and do it anyway then you are a douche!
Ed

FitmanNJ

mostly I think people(especially newbies) don't know any better. They have the day or week off and hoped to get a ride in. There needs to be signage regarding damage to trails when ridden wet as there are in quite a few other places or it will continue. Of course if you do know better and do it anyway then you are a douche!
Ed

+1. Several years ago as a newbie, I remember seeing videos of persons gleefully riding in muddy conditions, making it appear that riding anywhere and in any conditions was what mountain biking is all about. I had to ask some veterans their opinion to get a more sane view of things. We need to be vigilant with signage and education of newbies whenever possible...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions