Allaire Conditions

Mare

Great seeing @Mare45 too at the end. Hope the heat didn’t ruin your time.
Hey, nice meeting you! Seems you are an Allaire regular now. The heat wasn't bad, or maybe it was cause I came to life at the end when it started to cool a bit. Haha :)

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Hey, nice meeting you! Seems you are an Allaire regular now. The heat wasn't bad, or maybe it was cause I came to life at the end when it started to cool a bit. Haha :)
Makes things easy when you only have to follow locals and not worry about the next turn.

Johnny Utah

Does anyone have a small lawn mower they would like to donate to the cause. If so please PM me. Begging for something local as diesel prices is stoopid.

Bikeworks

No rain in SI, but I know parts of NJ got hit tonight. Looks like it was a quick hitter. Thinking good tomorrow?

Karate Monkey

No rain in SI, but I know parts of NJ got hit tonight. Looks like it was a quick hitter. Thinking good tomorrow?
With the lack of rain we've had the past 2 weeks most parks will be fine if not better with a bit of rain. Get out tomorrow!

Fine, aside from the lowest of the low areas, there's no moisture on the ground. It rained for maybe 15 minutes, then cleared out.

Frank

Sasquatch
There must have been a good storm last night judging by the run off, but we needed it. Nice dirt today but it was humid as hell today.

Sadly we have Spotted Lantern flies up on Mt Fukitol so if you are inclined, go kill some.
C6130AF7-621A-4301-91B4-249357F8E204.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions