Allaire Conditions

Karate Monkey

Tomorrow, late, maybe. It rained fairly steadily all day, and is currently raining over the area--again--now. Would probably avoid, personally, in favor of better-draining parks/brisk road ride. Friday would be better (but...might rain again).

Karate Monkey

Rode for ~25 minutes after work, noted that large portions of trails were wet/still holding water. Glass is pretty high up there, and still had a couple of puddles.

Probably a good idea to hold off until at least tomorrow afternoon.

Late morning ride today. Weather was fantastic and the trails I road ( Mostly Orange and Orange/White ) were very dry. The best part was that the parking lot was empty - always nice to beat the weekend crowds.
PXL_20210514_153833612.jpg

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Bone dry and empty today. Guess all the dads were forced to stay home. Thankfully my son wasn't getting home till the afternoon so I had some time to ride.

Karate Monkey

Allaire is a good A- right now. Trails that usually hold water are--unsurprisingly--still holding water, but most of the park is rideable.

Found a lock cylinder cover for someone's 1up in the lot. Maybe check if yours is missing; it's on the repair stand in the main lot.

Frank

Sasquatch

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions