Allaire Conditions

Trail maintenance:

- Switch backs to the Hog Bog are trimmed
- Trail along fishermen’s road trimmed
- Large water pond on Mick’s opened

Planning on clearing Glass and Steelman in the coming weeks.

I like Tacos

39500A0B-2975-4AE1-8BE0-7A9AAFB959B9.jpeg
76966546-920C-4EB0-85BB-57599C80E233.jpeg
8984B2E8-E465-4F71-AF66-9B2E0FE384F7.jpeg
408302D7-7D92-44C2-9CAF-5505E0E10C18.jpeg
804A4BC8-C131-4EB6-8652-6AF75BBA6EEC.jpeg

Trail maintenance:

- Switch backs to the Hog Bog are trimmed
- Trail along fishermen’s road trimmed
- Large water pond on Mick’s opened

Planning on clearing Glass and Steelman in the coming weeks.

I like Tacos

View attachment 165042View attachment 165043View attachment 165044View attachment 165045View attachment 165046
Thanks! Nice work. Been doing some hand trimming of stickers and brush on trails East and West of Allenwood-Lakewood Rd (not sure if they have official names) to keep them reasonably open.

I ask myself the same. @Mitch what did your team trim today?

Holy crap I thought it was posted here. I'll fall on the sword for this one. It was also short notice as we just came up with dates last weekend.

Generic:
Next date is 9/12. RSVP helps us plan, here's the form

@Johnny Utah shoot me a text if you're able to make it that day. Got some things I'd like to run by you.

Holy crap I thought it was posted here. I'll fall on the sword for this one. It was also short notice as we just came up with dates last weekend.

Generic:
Next date is 9/12. RSVP helps us plan, here's the form

@Johnny Utah shoot me a text if you're able to make it that day. Got some things I'd like to run by you.
@Matt i have no idea what day you are talkijing about. Seems like JORBA is still a mess, I still have no idea what they do for the park as I think the locals do all the work these days. What did you acomplish This weekend?

Are you the new JORBA park rep @Matt ? What happened to @mike_243

@Matt i have no idea what day you are talkijing about. Seems like JORBA is still a mess, I still have no idea what they do for the park as I think the locals do all the work these days. What did you acomplish This weekend?

Are you the new JORBA park rep @Matt ? What happened to @mike_243

Well being this was the first day in like 2 years I can't argue with that 😅

It's a work in progress and we're trying to get things moving again. @mike_243 is still the man but I came on board very recently to support. This is legit in the "forming" stage. Figuring it out so it won't be perfect in a week but we wanted to get something going.

I focused on the bogs today. Mike's group hit steelman today which looked pretty good from the ride afterwards.

Hit me up man, you got my #

MAGA (Make Allaire Great Again)

Well being this was the first day in like 2 years I can't argue with that 😅

It's a work in progress and we're trying to get things moving again. @mike_243 is still the man but I came on board very recently to support. This is legit in the "forming" stage. Figuring it out so it won't be perfect in a week but we wanted to get something going.

I focused on the bogs today. Mike's group hit steelman today which looked pretty good from the ride afterwards.

Hit me up man, you got my #

MAGA (Make Allaire Great Again)
Mike. @mike_243 are you alive? Sounds like @Matt is running the show now? Can we formalize this @mike_243 @Frank @Mitch. #wheresjorba

What's the deal man? You need a punching bag?

This is still about riding bikes in the woods, right? #idontgetthenegativity
Hmm, maybe more constructive criticism. Not trying to be negative, but it is something I have been involved in and passionate about since 1997. For a site that advertises JORBA pretty heavy, not sure how there was no mention of it here. Where was it advertised?

These sessions seem to have all but disappeared, I get COVID but still….Pearl Jam
And Smashing Pumpkins are playing Asbury in a few weeks, I think we figured out the outdoor thing. There is a huge market of new riders in addition to seasoned riders looking to give back. The Park needs lots of love. Missed opportunity frustrates the hell out of me.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions