Allaire Conditions

The park is generally fine. But every trail has 2-4 spots that are issues and getting worse with every rain storm and need to be fixed before the park freezes. Other than a handful of people (at most) that are putting in some shovel time, there is no maintenance going on. If you have some time, bring a shovel and start putting some time in. Don't wait for JORBA to get it done for you.

Hoping to go next Thursday. How's the leaf cover?
Good, ask @ChrisG
PSX_20201026_125607.jpg
PSX_20201026_125158.jpg

Good to know. I want to go on Thursday and I already have a tendency to get lost there so I'll try to be extra aware. At least this time I won't have anything I'll need to rush home for like the last 2 times I went.

Please don’t ride Allaire tomorrow morning. Let it breathe. I spent 4 hours walking the trails fixing as much of the drainage issues as I could. But I left feeling like I got nothing done. Standing water everywhere.

There might be some parts of trails that are ok. But from what I saw, its going to be hard putting together continuous trails without making all the bad spots worse.

A year of no organized trail maintenance has the park a mess. If you really want to be in the park. Walk around with a shovel and start cleaning out drainage pits.

Rode it today, didn't let it breathe, and it was awesome!
No need for the dig. He had everyone's best interest at heart. Fortunately and unfortunately everyone rides Allaire no matter what the conditions are. He was only looking out for the best interest of the park. Those of us who put in the hours there understand the damage done even though you may not see it or realize it. Not everyone rides through the puddles, they ride around them which just makes the trail wider and it's impossible to to make a them smaller again. The Allaire park has seen quadruple the amount of riders this year and its taken its toll on many trails. Luckily folks like @choop put in time to help. Glad you enjoyed and had fun and come back again, real soon now.. no joke. Ride on.

Said with Peace & Love

Last edited:
Great day to ride today. 66°, low humidity and no wind. Parking lot was actually a little more crowded than I expect for late morning on a Thursday, but still way better than a weekend. Trails had a lot of leaves and pine needles on them, as to be expected, and just a few damp spots from last weeks rain.

PXL_20201105_162640031.jpg
PXL_20201105_164349061.jpg

Allaire was awesome today and not packed, my wife and I got there around 11am and rode until 2pm ...lots of people but plenty of parking

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions