Allaire Beginner rides return !!

I have your medal and saddle in the car. Maybe we can set up a makeshift podium and present it to you at the Hospital road parkinglot.?

I keep a milk crate in the back of my truck we can set up in front of the cleanest non-portable potty ive ever seen in my life

Ahh.... it's good to be back

Well I am finally back in gear... One quick stop at beachwood bikes to have a spoke changed out and my wheel tweaked and I'll see you guys at 6!

Nice group tonight...the lot was starting to look like it did during the winter.....fun times!

DSCN2114.jpg

Had a fun and somewhat humbling ride last night. Hope I get through that learning curve quickly. Thank you all, especially Frank for saving my neck by the roots.

Kal

Had a fun and somewhat humbling ride last night. Hope I get through that learning curve quickly. Thank you all, especially Frank for saving my neck by the roots.

Kal

keep on coming out you will improve quickly.. good to ride with you again..

Is the dome fixed and in place?

IS THE DOME FIXED AND IN PLACE? or is Ron C. planning on riding so we just went through a nice rain shower including Thunder and Lightning.

I wonder if it hit Allaire since we are only about 12 miles away?:hmmm:

Nick

I'm gonna wait until 4 to make a call on it. My wife has been watching the radar from our palacial mansion in Brick, and she said we did not get any rain. We'll see.

We are gonna give it a try, if we start to hear thunder rolling in we will bail on the ride. As of right now conditions are clear and we are on!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions