Adventures in fast food...

Really???

True. Fast food is basically what livestock eats but made pretty for humans. If you think that was beef that you finally got after wasting your afternoon, you are mistaken. The people that fucked up your order are livestock for Sonic.
Do yourself and your family a favor...stay home and cook a meal with good ingredients and organic meat. Food made with love actually tastes better and it won't grow tits on a boy from the hormones.
I hate to be harsh but this one just irks me to no end, this couldn't be the first time this happened for you.
Read Fast Food Nation.
I am grumpy tonight. Sorry!:(

WOW, I love starting my morning with a lecture from someone who doesn't even know me.:hmmm:

Let me be the first to say that I totally agree that fast food is not healthy, which is why we only eat it a couple of times a year. I feed my family mostly organic foods, which I cook myself, pretty much every night of the week. At HOME, with LOVE. I also make sure that there is a plate of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables always available. I use only all natural cleaning products, purchased at a health food store, not the supermarket versions. And my shopping bill has gone through the roof to prove it. For the record, not everyone can afford to make the switch to all natural/organic and it's not up to us to put them down for it.

Now, that being said, we thought it would be a neat experience for the kids to go to Sonic, the whole eating in the car, waitresses on roller skates type thing......I just thought our experience was something funny to share with others.

SIXSEVEN, if you're feeling "grumpy", maybe you should take some organic St. Johns' Wort, and stay away from the boards....;)

WOW, I love starting my morning with a lecture from someone who doesn't even know me.:hmmm:

Let me be the first to say that I totally agree that fast food is not healthy, which is why we only eat it a couple of times a year. I feed my family mostly organic foods, which I cook myself, pretty much every night of the week. At HOME, with LOVE. I also make sure that there is a plate of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables always available. I use only all natural cleaning products, purchased at a health food store, not the supermarket versions. And my shopping bill has gone through the roof to prove it. For the record, not everyone can afford to make the switch to all natural/organic and it's not up to us to put them down for it.

Now, that being said, we thought it would be a neat experience for the kids to go to Sonic, the whole eating in the car, waitresses on roller skates type thing......I just thought our experience was something funny to share with others.

SIXSEVEN, if you're feeling "grumpy", maybe you should take some organic St. Johns' Wort, and stay away from the boards....;)

Glad to hear all of this. My apologies to you as well for the tone of my post.
It may read that way, but it wasn't intended that way. Sorry.

I don't know what Sonic is, but I assume that if you go out for fast food you can expect the worst in terms of service. Sounds just like your experience.

about 2 months ago, i ate the fruit salad from the farm market on easton ave... been sprayin' mud ever since. My point is... I should have opted for white castle that day.

sixseven, its all good homie. no animosity towards you at all. besides i cant be mad at one of my metal thread buds anyhow.:D

about 2 months ago, i ate the fruit salad from the farm market on easton ave... been sprayin' mud ever since. My point is... I should have opted for white castle that day.
Dude word up on the castle.... at least twice a year I need to hit the castle for lunch... 4 jalapeno cheese burger,order onion rings and a niilla shake...OH YEAH..:)

Back
Top Bottom