6 Mile Run Conditions

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Stoked to report that a new section was competed on the white trail today.

It’s a short section that will be on the NICA race course next spring. It’s super twisty and it actually has some elevation change.

This section is dry and loose and it will get a LOT better with some rain. (I can’t believe I’m saying this)

Crabryder

Road it today --"SWEET",kept wondering where it hooked back up w/existing white, def needs some moisture before taking on that red cobblestone effect!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
It was so dry yesterday that whatever rain we saw last night likely did nothing to dampen the soil. Fast / Dust bowl conditions.

I’ll be at Jacques today from 10-3 with about 40 bike from pivot for FREE demos.

If you’re going to be out riding, come try something different from our friends from AZ.

Attachments

• FE6A8607-3EED-42B4-B859-1CDC41B5204F.jpeg
    FE6A8607-3EED-42B4-B859-1CDC41B5204F.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 185

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I rode the rt 27 side Thursday, and the Canal side Saturday. Stopped mid-ride each time to put in some work on things (cleared 3 of the tubes under the concrete bridge Thursday just before the rain, and closed down a fall line cheater on Blue Saturday). Good to give a little back as I haven't been able to get to a TM session in a long time.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions