6 Mile Run Conditions

This new highway bypass will be fun to ride, the red clay dirt will set up like concrete. JORBA resources at work again today.

945EE8C7-8EF2-473B-B73C-573CAB3750E8.jpeg
5D5B1C5E-CF39-422C-936D-E117CA674F15.jpeg

What losers, get a life...
It never seems like we say this enough, but much appreciation to you and Bill for what you tirelessly do for the park. Haven't ridden there since the winter. Can't wait till it dries out.

It should be time to hit it

Bill and I finished the reroute on white which was the wettest spot on the trail for a long time. We saw some pretty muddy bikes, but saw no evidence where we were working that it was wet.

As typically people complained that I was blocking that trail or were critical of the way I had decided to move the trail. Little did they know I also built the one I re-routed. Other than that, it was hotttView attachment 95632View attachment 95633
You will keep me a forever customer just knowing that you are always making sure the park is safe and fun to ride. I felt bad for riding thru, while you fellas were working. Much respect bro.

Short notice TM opportunity..........Anyone interested in running a gas trimmer with me this early morning?
3hr trimming session at 6M, 06:30 start, first PM gets to cut poison ivy and pricker bushes, firm start time this morning. Equipment will be provided.

Wild Bill
Hey Bill, I missed this from the other day but I am down for any TM weekdays before work (6am-9am) or weekends. Just found out Jay does most of his during the week so that will most likely be out for me

You will keep me a forever customer just knowing that you are always making sure the park is safe and fun to ride. I felt bad for riding thru, while you fellas were working. Much respect bro.

Thanks man. Most people don’t understand that 6mr is what it is because of the bike shop.

The hrs we are open and the lifestyle it allows me, makes trailbuilding almost daily a possibility.

I’m not going to lie, the internet is killing shops everywhere and we need the support more than ever.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions