6 Mile Run Conditions

Get this man a flamethrower....

Possibility we may attempt a group ride with our NICA team this Saturday... will keep an eye on this thread for updated conditions report
Please do, and thank you. Hopefully is clear and dry. I'm one of those bike who will not attempt to go in a wet weather. Lets keep our trails nice, clean and fun to ride.

Blue Canal is hero with typical puddles. Need to get off bike for a few of them. Lots of broken branches obstructing trails. Bigger one near first wood feature that might catch you off guard if you're looking down at the feature.

Blue Canal is hero with typical puddles. Need to get off bike for a few of them. Lots of broken branches obstructing trails. Bigger one near first wood feature that might catch you off guard if you're looking down at the feature.
sounds like a not so good review??:confused:
have to shuffle some tasks, so won't get down till about 2

sounds like a not so good review??:confused:
have to shuffle some tasks, so won't get down till about 2
Sorry, it's more of the opposite. Let me clarify: hero dirt mostly, but still a good number of puddles. No soft spots. Steel bridge is a mess as expected.

Also just finished up red/orange/red. Hero dirt with like 2-3 puddles.

And poison ivy as far as the eye can see. Don't fall off the trail!

Yes I just finished canal loop. Worst of blue was right before the railing bridge at the end - I rode thru all puddles very slowly and minimal mud on bike at the end. White is perfect. I cleared that downed tree and poison ivy blockage on blue and another blockage on white. Good to go folks, have fun!

Yes Rachel would be disappointed - this at the end of blue right after the worst of the mud:

32779897_2078649149071837_2801953182631067648_n.jpg

Cleared downed tree on blue. There's a huge poison ivy vine that would hit you in the face that I moved to the side - I don't get a rash from casual contact but sawing a 1+" vine is a different story:

32966226_2107344806201235_3700043720536621056_n.jpg

On white a cedar with grape vines was blocking the trail - silky saw does it again:

32601349_1854125198219491_3774385614405763072_n.jpg

More rain sunday so today and tomorrow is it

Cleared downed tree on blue. There's a huge poison ivy vine that would hit you in the face that I moved to the side - I don't get a rash from casual contact but sawing a 1+" vine is a different story:
32966226_2107344806201235_3700043720536621056_n.jpg
That's the obstruction I was talking about earlier. Rode right through it. I hope my post-ride scrub down in the parking lot removed any oils. *fingers crossed*

Started on 27 .. Red and orange are great , cleared some brush as well . I saw some puddles on blue after the bridge so I turned around and stayed on red to canal .. and red to orange back . Some new people out , did some educating .. they thought I was avoiding the mud because I didn’t wanna get my bike muddy .. hoping they get it

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions