6 Mile Run Conditions

hoping I can ditch my kid at her friends house, looking to get there around 2ish tomorrow. Cannondale cross bike throwing a rooster tail.

Rode tonight. Wet by the steel bridge, one spot on white, and a few damp corners. Other than that bone dry elsewhere.

image.jpeg
Got a few hrs of TM in today.

New reroute to avoid some double track.

Thanks to:

Theodore Snieckus
Ian Snieckus
Davis Jackson
Mike wells

Awesome people who stopped mid-ride to help

I love spontaneous TMs. Didn't think I would make it out today, but escaped last minute.

Hero dirt.

New esaw from stihl is amazing. jorba finds put to great use.

Yes, I used an ebike to pull my esaw. It must be the future.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 206
thanks @jdog - we (mystery) were just talking about moving some stuff into the woods......
#benchcut #singletrack #6MR

They were on red parallel to orange. I took it going back. Did you hear jay's awesome electric stihl chainsaw on orange? I heard it before I saw you and couldn't figure out what it was.

It sounded like a kids power wheel in the woods.

@pearl nice to catch up with you briefly in the lot. Glad to hear things are going well in the south.

@jdog sorry my buddy and I couldn't stop we were on a time crunch.

Get out there and get some today, white-blue-red are excellent right now. Also, I don't know what a gathering of snakes is called but it was happening today on the white trail.

Last edited:
I might have spotted some beaver activity on red towards the 27 lot

Attachments

• 20160331_181351.jpg
    20160331_181351.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 20160331_181312.jpg
    20160331_181312.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 189
Was out yesterday between 2:30 and 5. Absolutely perfect. Saw a few teens out riding and actually wearing helmets. Was pleasantly surprised. Also saw a lot of the work @jdog has been doing recently. Bravo, sir.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions