6 Mile Run Conditions

heading out Sunday late morning / early afternoon.... thanks for the updates on conditions!

Can't wait to ride there tomorrow! Was going to try Jungle but that's next wkend.... don't have that kind of time coming from south.

Rip it up!!!

Conditions are excellent on most of the trails, just a few soft spots near the river crossings. Even the section of the red trail that runs parallel to the orange twisties was ok for the most part, a few really muddy sections that can mostly be avoided. The only really bad spot was cutting across the open area that cuts perpendicular to the red and orange trail, but that was it.

As a side note, I've been avoiding six mile for about a month due to all the rain until I started seeing reports this week that it was starting to dry out enough to ride. I usually ride solo and hit it pretty early in the morning and don't see anyone until I'm finishing up my loop. I was shocked when I showed up in the lot on the canal side before 6am and saw 3 guys already gearing up to hit the trails. I guess everyone must be catching the fever that comes with being away from 6mr for so long.

Also big thank you's to the guys who cut the tree over the orange trail :)

Conditions are excellent on most of the trails, just a few soft spots near the river crossings. Even the section of the red trail that runs parallel to the orange twisties was ok for the most part, a few really muddy sections that can mostly be avoided. The only really bad spot was cutting across the open area that cuts perpendicular to the red and orange trail, but that was it.

As a side note, I've been avoiding six mile for about a month due to all the rain until I started seeing reports this week that it was starting to dry out enough to ride. I usually ride solo and hit it pretty early in the morning and don't see anyone until I'm finishing up my loop. I was shocked when I showed up in the lot on the canal side before 6am and saw 3 guys already gearing up to hit the trails. I guess everyone must be catching the fever that comes with being away from 6mr for so long.

Also big thank you's to the guys who cut the tree over the orange trail :)

the few times I've been there have been during the week, only once on a saturday and we were wheels down by 730 and started seeing mod/heavy user traffic on our way back to the 27 lot. There's a few spots where I could see head ons if wreckless/inattentive users are on the trails (ie some weekend users)

Just left and after that little rain storm the red from middlebush to 27 is a messy muddy disaster.

Rode the entire loop this evening. The rain clipped the northern section of the park - blue and red had a lot of puddles - tho most looked like they've been there since the big rains. White was only slightly wet - "closed" red was completely dry.

PS I clipped a low tree on orange heading back towards red to canal lot so hard with the top of my head I saw stars. If I wasn't wearing a helmet I'd still be lying there...

Rode this morning conditions were great will be back again tomorrow

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Who is by 6MR trail right now? Is it raining now? I am like 3 miles east of the canal parking lot and it is drizzling here. Thx.

Who is by 6MR trail right now? Is it raining now? I am like 3 miles east of the canal parking lot and it is drizzling here. Thx.

It rained a little. Not much.

Edit - however, it looks like we are about to get sacked.

Any chance this place is ridable today after last night? Seems like everytime I work out of my companies metro park office it pours the night before and I never get to ride this place. This will be my third strike, hoping that there is some chance to ride this without it being a slopfest.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions