6 Mile Run Conditions

Who the *uck says "me lady"?

Ali G. Just sayin.;)
ent_alig19_zps64d15ce9.jpg
[/IMG]

I just got back from a loop, found two ticks on me as well. Make sure you give yourself a once over!

any conditions reports, I know we got a ton of rain last weekend, would like to ride here tomorrow conditions permitting

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Mostly good to very good. A few wet spots here & there but nothing to worry about.

Pretty mint tonight. Just a couple small puddles. Get it tomorrow bc the wetness is coming Friday. No problems with Old MacDonald on the full loop tonight. Thanks to Mr. Weedwhacker as it was much needed. Still a few sections that could use a little more whacking though. Also a small tree blocking the trail pretty close to 27. Have to walk over it, not rideable unless u can bunny hop 4 feet high.

Mr Weed Wacker returns from Japan this weekend, will get on the blue and deal with the overgrowth.

Last edited:
Happy I got to ride these great conditions before it started raining.

bunch of friendly riders out today

Pretty good conditions before the rain started. Just a few muddy spots. Blue from canal lot needs a serious haircut tho - parts of the trail the walls are closing in.

Happy I got to ride these great conditions before it started raining.

bunch of friendly riders out today

Yep, I was happy to get two days straight of riding in before the rain. I'm gonna guess it'll be Weds before we want to try again, but it was pretty dry for the most part, so maybe sooner?

Finally cleaned the revised double on White! :getsome: :D

Oh... and you definitely don't want to screw up a line and go off-trail - poison ivy everywhere.

First time poster over here. New to mountain biking & hit up Six Mile Run twice so far. I'm very impressed & did not think something like this existed in NJ.

My reason for posting is to warn you guys of the 3 ticks I brought home after my first time. 40% DEET & permethrin worked well the second time around since I came home bug free.

welcome aboard, After last Sundays TM session we pulled quite a few of them off us even with spray. If you stop stay in the center of the trail away from the tall stuff that's where the wait for warm bodies...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions