6 Mile Run Conditions

WJF

Reroute under construction this morning. JORBA resources at work.
BCC70EEB-AB38-455A-AFC7-1D4EAB77AB2F.jpeg

jklett

Awesome job on the reroute, thank you very much! I wish I knew y'all were doing it, I would have loved to have helped.

Conditions today were pretty good, still a couple of bomb holes on orange and red 27 side plus the one by Blackwells on blue but otherwise fine.

littlev21

I don't know if I'm stating the obvious, but spotted laternfly!!! I saw some girls trying to kill one. I've never seen one before. SAD!!!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I don't know if I'm stating the obvious, but spotted laternfly!!! I saw some girls trying to kill one. I've never seen one before. SAD!!!

yup - hopefully something figures out they are edible as nymphs and gobbles them up.

rick81721

Lothar
Conditions today a gemisch of too dusty, perfect trails, peanut butter pots and two very large puddles - one on orange, one on red (east of S. Middlebush). Still too many chumps for me - two clowns without helmets, almost had a head-on collision with another guy on red. But not as bad as last time (may)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Conditions today a gemisch of too dusty, perfect trails, peanut butter pots and two very large puddles - one on orange, one on red (east of S. Middlebush). Still too many chumps for me - two clowns without helmets, almost had a head-on collision with another guy on red. But not as bad as last time (may)
Take note of wet spots over a Trailforks map. Post a screen shot here and I’ll fix em.

rick81721

Lothar
Take note of wet spots over a Trailforks map. Post a screen shot here and I’ll fix em.

Here's the map - the one on orange should be accurate, the one on red is pretty close - it's that one hole with a bunch of logs lined up.

PS my nickname for the tallboy is butter - that bike is smooth!

SixMileRunmud-1.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Here's the map - the one on orange should be accurate, the one on red is pretty close - it's that one hole with a bunch of logs lined up.

PS my nickname for the tallboy is butter - that bike is smooth!

View attachment 137902

Did you take the re-route? I think it goes around that spot on the high side.

Johnshap

Looks like there’s lots of construction on Jacques Lane. Best to avoid that lot. White & Blue trails are in great condition. Didn’t look like they got rain. I heard red has mud.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions