501 crew 9/28 ride (and anyone else that wants to ride.)

Mongoose Rider

OK, just out of curiosity, who's still up for a ride? I am in for it rain or shine as long as I have people to roll with! What time are we going to meet? Can we try for a noon ride? Seems like that would give usthe best chance with the weather.

Let me know.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Kenny looking at the weather now but we were thinking around 11:00

Piper1959

Weather not looking so good

It looks like the weather is not cooperating today. I am out Mike:drooling:

The Kalmyk

Maybe the 501 crew should go rip up Clayton...Not to much TM time there and it drains great...Whatcha think Brian

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Radar says a big cell has gone thru that area in the last hour. I don't know what kind of precip. they got in the preceeding days, and I have only ridden Clayton two or three times when it wasn't frozen. I am not sure how it handles this amount of water.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Kind of like Huber, but a bit more open. No sand, clay trails. Not a big park, but you can put a good loop togeather and get in some miles. It is a drive out 195. Good SS spot. Horses use this one like Allaire.

The Kalmyk

it is small and fast...to get the mileage you would get at Allaire you would have to do a couple of loops...I would say it's not a first choice but you can avoid destroying any hard trail maintenance work...It's worth going to at least once....again verry small...oh ya some climbing as well

S

southern118

i would love to go but didnt know about it until now so i cant come. i have a festivial here next saturday i think and sunday i could be up for a ride if you dont mind dragging a newbie

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
i would love to go but didnt know about it until now so i cant come. i have a festivial here next saturday i think and sunday i could be up for a ride if you dont mind dragging a newbie

It seems we are always showing a noob around, and it never is an issue. All are welcome. we just post it up so everyone knows not to expect a killer pace.

Rogers

The chance of rain has dropped from 80% to 50% at around 12:00. Since I haven't ridden in almost two weeks I'm going over. I only have a short drive so if the trails are too wet I'll make it just a quick loop. I'm going to be there around 11:00, maybe a little after.

The Kalmyk

I'll be there later...My house it's sunny...Allaire will get the same in about an hour my guess...I am just west of the park

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions