2013 MTBNJ/Jorba Picnic

Thanks again Iggy for your time and also a thanks to:

EAST COAST BEER COMPANY for supplying the BEACH HAUS Beer's.

http://www.beachhausbeer.com/landing.php

Good bunch of guys that are soon to open a brewery in Belmar...

Food was killer except for the hard munchkins that almost took out Pearl! Sorry James..:D

Great times people....Good seeing all of you. I apologize for my dog stealing your food :)

Great time=bikes+food+beer+dogs+stormtroopers

thanks for organizing this every year. I too hope we have a repeat. Does anyone ever ride though? I only saw a few on the trails.

I bet they slept good that night!

yes...they walked in the door, ate dinner and passed out for the next ~14hours

I was telling Frank about how my one dog doesn't bark...ever.....Yesterday while I was walking her we ran into someone in a motorized wheelchair....She immediately flipped out and started barking like mad at him. Quite embarrassing. :)

LOST in Lewis Morris and in this forum...

Marc ended up doing 40 miles AT LEWIS MORRIS!

Sorry, was Marc in red and with an accent? I too rode like a gazillion miles because went at it without consulting the experts. I may have seen him once every time I decided I was going in the wrong direction.

Marc ended up doing 40 miles AT LEWIS MORRIS!

He has an amazing ability to ride in circles at small places for a very long time. He is still out there so he's probably in need of refilling his camelbak at this point.

Sorry I was late, but CX has bitten me. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet a few new ones. I missed the cake...I will not make that mistake in the future.

Thanks Iggy for a great day!

I had a lot of fun out there, rode my heart out. That was all my training for Cathedral Pines in one day... Now I'm ready.
My legs are still shaking, over 5000ft vertical, I had no idea. And then there was the Nun. I don't think that can be topped.
Thanks again everyone!

Hello everyone. Thank you for welcoming my friends from CT and I at the picnic! It was fun!! Thank you Marc Lewis for leading a ride for me (the newbie) and my friends! It was fun!! Mandi thank you so much for the recommendation! Jungle Habit was so much fun!! :)
Looking forward to joining other events!!
Cheers! :)

Hello everyone. Thank you for welcoming my friends from CT and I at the picnic! It was fun!! Thank you Marc Lewis for leading a ride for me (the newbie) and my friends! It was fun!! Mandi thank you so much for the recommendation! Jungle Habit was so much fun!! :)
Looking forward to joining other events!!
Cheers! :)

Did u ever ride Ringwood the next day, or did u go to Jungle Habitat instead?

Back
Top Bottom