2012 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon 29 ( size Medium)

bob131

Awesome bike purchased new in March 2012 & barely used. Approx. 12 rides... 3 JORBA Allaire beginner rides, JORBA Allamuchy skills clinic, 2 Six Mile rides, & a handful of Round Valley rides. As a 60 year old complete mtb beginner when purchased, it is clear to me that I just don't have the time to develop the technical mtb skills to progress. Principal focus is on motorcycle roadracing & I've determined to rely upon road bicycling to support my racetrack pursuits . So, selling this practically new bike. Rave reviews on the bike are readily available on line. Write-up/ specs can be found on Specialized bicycles.com( go to Mtn bikes, then Epic, then this model). Extras include Easton carbon handlebars & seatpost. Purchased new from & expert set up by Cutters bike shop in Bethlehem, PA, which is owned & operated by mtb racers. $ 4,700. If interested, you can also contact me at bob.mulvee@gmail.com, or call at 908 313 5067. I took several pictures of the bike last night with my iPhone( that show it still looks new) , but can't figure out how to get them up here. if anyone knows how, let me know & I 'll post the pictures. Otherwise, if you want, I can email the pics to you.

2012 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon 29 (size Medium)

Forgot to add that the bike has been kept in the house in environmentally controlled conditions.

2012Specialized Epic Expert Carbon 29(size Medium)

Expected sale fell through since Buyer got cold feet. Not surprising. This is a high end bike & obviously is pricey. But , it is an awesome bike , & it is a smoking deal at $4,500. Picking up the new road bike this week, so I'm anxious to sell. If you want pictures, call me or email me & I'll send them to you. Thanks. Bob

Back
Top Bottom