1st harescramable.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Did the harescramble thing a few yrs back. 1.5hrs flat out on the wrong bike it can beat you up.

why do you need a plate?

When crossing or riding on paved roads it is nice to have a legal bike.

seredyns

Did you ride the Hammer Run on Sunday? how was it? I wasn't able to go this year. I used to ride Enduros but just do the dual sports now on my Husky 310. I did do the Reading Dual sport on October 23rd. That was a blast! Put it on your calendar next year for sure.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Did you ride the Hammer Run on Sunday? how was it? I wasn't able to go this year. I used to ride Enduros but just do the dual sports now on my Husky 310. I did do the Reading Dual sport on October 23rd. That was a blast! Put it on your calendar next year for sure.

Sure did!

We rode 94 miles and averaged about 22mph.

The conditions were Ideal. My 400 is the perfect bike for this spot.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150357859751376.359494.587366375&type=1&l=61aab1dde8

Attachments

• hammer1IMG5433-XL.jpg
    hammer1IMG5433-XL.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 32

THATmanMANNY

It really wouldnt surprise me if you started dealing motos

So 10k for a bicycle or 10k for a moto?

Anyways, cool to see you enjoy yet another hobby

walter

Fourth Party
I told you my friend just bought the same bike as you right??

Damn it, now I have to go buy another motorcycle.

I may swing by the shop tomorrow on my motorbike, can I ride it through the front doors like I do my bicycles?

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

triumph tiger 800xc

122_1011_004_o+2011_triumph_tiger_800_xc+.jpg

SSOOO HAAAWWT.

THATmanMANNY

I mean offroad is relative.

We ride our bikes offroad, but offroad like canal path or singletrack.

I would ride the above on "canal paths".

Are there even any cool reachable places from NJ to do that with this Tiger 800xc?

THATmanMANNY

Triumph Street Triple R

And I've been dying to have this for the street, DYING!

F the wedding fund!!! :rolleyes:
I miss my SV :cry:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I mean offroad is relative.

We ride our bikes offroad, but offroad like canal path or singletrack.

I would ride the above on "canal paths".

Are there even any cool reachable places from NJ to do that with this Tiger 800xc?

ya I mean you can...technically I can ride my cross bike at mooch, but its only slightly better than useless. This being worse in that its an absolute battleship weight/size wise in comparison.

My thoughts on a dual sport are something like a KTM 530...99% full on dirt bike...but just enough lights on it to make it street legal...anything else...just buy a full on street bike and ride it slowly on the gravel road if you must.

I Ride Bikes

Thats a cool video. I have spent a lot of time riding quads around the waretown / forked river area and this brings back some good memories of the good rides we had. Is this anywhere near there? Ive put major miles in on powerline trails like where the video starts. We used to have miles of twisty, up and down single track that we rode. (or is it double track for a quad?).:p I really do want a bike with a plate so I can enjoy that legally now.

Top Bottom