⚡️Electric Sundays⚡️

At this point, I'm good for joining Sunday. Haven't been to SSP yet.

Looking forward to checking it out and meeting the crew! Lmk if anything I can do or bring to help. 👍

If anyone is e curious I have a large midpower available for tomorrows ride at stephens.

Another awesome Electric Sunday Stephens edition.
Started with five lost @JPark I was told with a mechanical. Then a bit in @Davezignj beat up his legs the day before and bailed. So we were down to 4. @jdog @chemgirl @Id_rather_be_skiing and myself. I zig and I zag trying to fit in as much of the downs as possible. We kept a pretty good pace and had way too much fun on bikes. I got to get better at stopping and snapping a few pics.
Screenshot_20231112-133619_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_133724.jpg
Screenshot_20231112-133943_Strava.jpg

Stay tuned for next Sunday my electric friends!!!

Another awesome Electric Sunday Stephens edition.
Started with five lost @JPark I was told with a mechanical. Then a bit in @Davezignj beat up his legs the day before and bailed. So we were down to 4. @jdog @chemgirl @Id_rather_be_skiing and myself. I zig and I zag trying to fit in as much of the downs as possible. We kept a pretty good pace and had way too much fun on bikes. I got to get better at stopping and snapping a few pics.
View attachment 227021View attachment 227022View attachment 227023

Stay tuned for next Sunday my electric friends!!!
Just like the last time we rode, I got a flat. I didn't want to hold up the group so I went back to the lot and was able to fix it.
I wasn't sure how permanent the fix would be so I just did laps on the new flow trail, which was REALLY FUN. Very slow dirt at the moment but I did my part to ride it in!

Some photos of the new flow trail.
2023-11-12 10.22.26.jpg
2023-11-12 10.24.01.jpg
2023-11-12 10.28.58.jpg
2023-11-12 10.30.06.jpg

Just like the last time we rode, I got a flat. I didn't want to hold up the group so I went back to the lot and was able to fix it.
I wasn't sure how permanent the fix would be so I just did laps on the new flow trail, which was REALLY FUN. Very slow dirt at the moment but I did my part to ride it in!

Some photos of the new flow trail.
View attachment 227035View attachment 227036View attachment 227037View attachment 227038
I’m really happy with how this turned out. By next summer is should be really solid. So happy we had 100plus people out last week tuning this up.

Back
Top Bottom