State Park Closures AND Reopenings!

lol. these are fun responses. yeah, they are recommending everyone wear a "cloth" covering when going out and about. I've seen more and more people with something on lately. I figure, just in case I contracted it somehow and in general, if we're all looking silly with bandanas and buffs, mitigating our potential spread, then there is less likelihood of me needing to worry about other people.

Also, it's scary that I could be a carrier and never even have a symptom or know I was sick. That's the hardest part here, so if we all operate under the assumption we could be spreading disease, and take protective measures for each other, that can help slow the spread and keep my damn county trail system open so I don't lose my shit in the house...that would be cool. That said, cops busted up adults partying in rich fuck town of Rumson. A group of 30 40-50 year olds. Not some kids home from college.

I was saying I need dark glasses to go with my outfit. I guess right now is the time to really fly your freak flag with literally zero consequences. I’m gonna go look for that sombrero I’ve kept around since college.

yep might as well have some fun with this. go for the frito bandito look!

Will this be adequate?
68B1FABF-BFC7-45B2-9965-AA17A91A9058.png

Yeah we had to take a PPE course at work years ago and anyone with a beard basically failed right off the bat.
I'm not convinced. I've always managed to pass my fit testing with up to 1/4" of facial hair. Though the last couple years they've just told me to not bother with it and use a PAPR.

Back in my SCUBA days, I could tell right away how facial hair negates perceived fit!

With the estimated high percentage of asymptomatic cases, I would think any mask is potentially better than nothing. Reports that home-made masks are not equivalent to the N95 (95%) are not surprising, but there are to many DIY variables to account for (no. of layers, combining different materials, etc.). Like this company that has been testing layered blue shop towels up to 93%

can i combine lampshade with soul patch?

i think the bonus here is if i have a mask on, and my glasses, it will stop me from touching my face.
cause every time i think of it, my eyes itch, and my nose starts...or something immediately gets stuck
in my teeth, although i haven't eaten anything.

Ordered some fancy cloth masks from De Soto Sport last week. Their masks allow for HEPA inserts and such. They should be here later this week. If they arrive too late for the pandemic, I figure I can always use them when I'm behind the brush mowers.

Back
Top Bottom