Car-spotting thread

When I was at chevy, the UPS delivery guy would drop off a new short block for those, on the parts counter. Must weighed every bit of 60 pounds.

i need to do a clutch - book says remove transaxle out the bottom - looks easier to pull the engine!

Me and the C6Z will be out tomorrow afternoon. Leaving my place (08889) at 1:30pm. No route planned, just a couple hours probably.

Me and the C6Z will be out tomorrow afternoon. Leaving my place (08889) at 1:30pm. No route planned, just a couple hours probably.

dang I have an appt next to Hunterdon medical for a blood test at 2pm. Could I meet you guys somewhere or are you heading far away?

Darn. Make is Saturday ha.

hey are vehicle inspection centers open yet? My car is overdue like one year...

this came to mind, what do supercar owners do. Do they take it to the inspection center themselves like Joe and let Dave scrap up their windshield and leave muck behind?

Front and rear wheel fender flares look very clean. As in molded and not bolted-on or riveted. If it's steel, someone paid a lot of money for that body work.
fiberglass is one piece from the back to the A piller....look at the seams under the door rockers......and the flares you are thinking of are aftermarket

this came to mind, what do supercar owners do. Do they take it to the inspection center themselves like Joe and let Dave scrap up their windshield and leave muck behind?

They register their cars in FL - no inspection sticker, just a little tag that goes on the single rear license plate :p

Back
Top Bottom